Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tttexxan

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 25, 2007
So if you live in the fort worth area in North Richland Hills they have 30 Ipads they are going to be selling. I was up there early this am at 3 am and only 5 people showed up. The manage walks out 30 min ago stating they have good news and bad news. Good news is we are handing out tickets and you will be gauranteed Ipad today. However the product "Ipad" is not at the store yet. They took down our name and number and gave us a ticket. On the ticket we were able to hold all of our accessories which included the Ipad Cover and other things as keyboard and VGA connection. They stated they would call us and we would have till 5 to pick up today or would put back in distribution. I was kinda bummed since w8ing soooo long but was able to get 2 and assured will have that and needed accessories.....Upside also I have one coming via UPS that should be here anytime while waiting

john3478

macrumors member
Mar 2, 2009
So if you live in the fort worth area in North Richland Hills they have 30 Ipads they are going to be selling. I was up there early this am at 3 am and only 5 people showed up. The manage walks out 30 min ago stating they have good news and bad news. Good news is we are handing out tickets and you will be gauranteed Ipad today. However the product "Ipad" is not at the store yet. They took down our name and number and gave us a ticket. On the ticket we were able to hold all of our accessories which included the Ipad Cover and other things as keyboard and VGA connection. They stated they would call us and we would have till 5 to pick up today or would put back in distribution. I was kinda bummed since w8ing soooo long but was able to get 2 and assured will have that and needed accessories.....Upside also I have one coming via UPS that should be here anytime while waiting

oppss... they wait that long to tell you.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.