Daughter's Macbook 13 unibody built in 2010. Spilled coffee near the CD. Dried if for multiple days. Powers up while connected to magsafe. Reset SMC and the battery charged. Unhook magsafe and works fine on battery. Power down. Will not power back up without magsafe. Reset SMC. Works fine without magsafe. Power up without resetting SMC, unplug magsafe and the laptop turns off almost immediately. I am very unskilled for fixing electronics -- no multimeter or probes etc but have dissassembled many pc laptops and done hardware repairs. Appears that whatever talks to the SMC is not able to hold information after the laptop powers down. Is there a capacitor or circuit that is still fried? Or will pulling the logic board and cleaning with alcohol fix this sort of problem?