***MUST SEE*** This is freaky!

p0intblank

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Sep 20, 2005
New Jersey
Okay, please don't think I am crazy... but check this out. For anyone who has a white Apple Pro Mouse (I don't know if the others do the same), lift it above the surface of which it is sitting on and examine the LED close up. Is it just me or does it highly resemble a face with two big teeth sticking out of its mouth?

Please someone confirm this... I feel crazy. :p

Edit: Examine the surface of which the LED is shining on, not the LED itself. Sorry, I should've been more specific.

gekko513

macrumors 603
Oct 16, 2003
The mighty mouse looks like a bunny.

Edit: You know, we really need to get a life. :p

gekko513

macrumors 603
Oct 16, 2003
stoid said:
I always thought it looked like a hippopotamus.
But then the eyes would have to be the nose and then i looks more like a monkey, pig or a duck. :confused: :D

tech4all

macrumors 68040
Jun 13, 2004
NorCal
And if you hold the mouse almost perpendicular to the surface it looks like a cow's face in perspective. Then when you start moving the mouse it looks like a hologram.

And yes, we need lives :rolleyes: ;)

p0intblank

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Sep 20, 2005
New Jersey
Maybe I made a too big deal out of this. :p It still amused me, though. It was so unexpected. And we don't need lives. This is our life! :cool:

dcv

macrumors G3
May 24, 2005
OK I am so bored with my work that you've got me tipping my mouse in various directions :confused:

If you tip it approx 45° you get a sort of halloween jack-o-lantern effect. How very seasonal!

flyfish29

macrumors 68020
Feb 4, 2003
New HAMpshire
If you tilt the mouse up in the front it looks like Gossamer- that big orange sneaker wearing monster that was always chasing Bugs Bunny when I was a kid.

If you tilt it up in the back it looks like a bunny- Bugs perhaps?

coincidnece- I think not! :D

Attachments

iDM

macrumors 6502a
I just tried it with my logitech mx1000 laser mouse and all i saw was a pulsating pinpoint of laser and now all i see is absolutely nothing out of my left eye, thanks alot, the retinal repair bill is in the mail thread starter.

dmw007

macrumors G4
May 26, 2005
Working for MI-6
displaced said:
Heheheee.

Tried it with my MX900.

Dunno what you reckon... but they look like buttocks to me....

View attachment 33372
Hmm, I tried the same thing with my MX500....looks like the same thing. :eek:

Now, the Apple white optical mouse does create an image that looks like either a hippo or a gorilla's face......it's time I got a life... :rolleyes: :)