Muzetto for IPad fits MacBook Air 11.6"?

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by cedwhatev, Oct 22, 2011.

1. cedwhatev macrumors 6502

cedwhatev

Hey guys, not sure if this has ever been asked, and if it has been, I apologize. I am looking for purchase a Muzetto for my MacBook Air 11. I was intending on just ordering one off of the Waterfield site, but since they are out of stock, I can't purchase one until the end of November (ugh). I did however, find one for sale on another site, but it's for the iPad, and the dimensions are 11.5" x 9.3" x 2.0".... so, I am just curious if there is anyone out that that has one of these, and if they know how the Air would fit into one of these? So, basically, I'm looking for someone who owns an Air 11", iPad, and an iPad Muzetto. Anyone? :D

2. heydrew macrumors newbie

Email them and ask. Their customer service is great. But if they say it doesn't fit, it probably doesn't. They size them specifically for the laptops.

That said, I got a 13" Muzetto 2 weeks ago, and I waited over six weeks for mine.

It's worth the wait. Really.

3. TheJing macrumors 6502a

TheJing

The screen of the 11,6" is wider than the sleeve. How would it fit?

The whole computer is 11.8". I really doubt that would fit in a 11.5" sleeve.

4. Hey Jude macrumors 6502a

Hey Jude

No, it definitely will not fit. I have a Jolie case on my 11" and the MBA extends by a few inches above the top bag; I loaned by brother my MBA, otherwise I would have posted pictures for you.

My bag and case are almost the same shade of brown therefore it is hardly noticeable with the flap in place, so if it won't bother you then go for it.

5. IngerMan macrumors 6502a

IngerMan

6. cedwhatev thread starter macrumors 6502

cedwhatev

7. IngerMan, Oct 24, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2011

IngerMan macrumors 6502a

IngerMan

Yeah if you want it to stick up a few inches. Look at how much of the green underlay is exposed when he puts the 11" in a sleeve and closes the bag flap. That is not a good fit. And I believe the Muzetto is meant to be used with a sleeve for it does not offer the aggressive protection.

8. cedwhatev thread starter macrumors 6502

cedwhatev

Yeah, that was my next question, because I was initially thinking of getting the Muzetto and just using that without the sleeve, because that way, it would work. I am just having a hard time figuring out what is best to get. I mean, what's the point of paying over 200.00 for a bag that doesn't properly protect my MBA? You would think a sleeve wouldn't be necessary... Oy. :confused: