MW2 for ps3 or mac?

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by dukebound85, Oct 18, 2009.

1. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

I am having a tough decision! I do not want to boot into windows so it would be a osx version of mw2

so its either ps3 or my hackintosh with a quad core and 8800gt

any preferences?

2. Andy348 macrumors 6502

IMO, gaming with a mouse and keyboard is a thousand times better.

3. dukebound85 thread starter macrumors P6

dukebound85

ugg yea it always comes down to that lol

you think for mw2 they will have gamepad support? i know cod4 didnt which made it hard for someone whos not used to mouse to play (though i did learn i suppose)

4. jakeguy99 macrumors regular

jakeguy99

There is no longer dedicated servers for MW2 meaning no more 60 person servers with maps and mods. makes sense to just stick with the console version now, unless you cant leave the mouse adn keyboard, but at this moment it is a console game on a computer :mad:

5. Kaos Theory macrumors member

Yes, I would agree with Jakeguy and say go with the console version. Now that there's no mods or personal servers, the PC version has no advantage over consoles (well, besides the keyboard/mouse controls). Actually, with the console version, you won't really have to worry about hackers, so it's probably better lol. Besides, you will have to wait ages to get MW:2 for Mac, providing it's ported at all.
    Oh, and shame on you for getting that Hackintosh. Lol, JK. :p
    :apple:

6. nick1516 macrumors 6502a

nick1516

Get the console version, there's no longer any advantage to the PC version since they removed all of that stuff and made the price $60.