MWC question

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ICON5o2, Mar 23, 2011.

1. ICON5o2, Mar 23, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2011

ICON5o2 macrumors regular

ICON5o2

This is old news but I have a question. The iPhone 4 won the 2011 best mobile device award at mobile world congress. We all know this. My question is what all categories was the iPhone judged on?

2. ICON5o2 thread starter macrumors regular

ICON5o2

This is the reason I ask this.

@sitbackrelaxxx Yes really. Google 2011 best mobile device and u will see iPhone 4 as 2011 BEST MOBILE DEVICE!!!!!! Bottom line!! Sorry that u might be "butt hurt" over that but it is what it is lololololol. P.S. U are a joke my friend aka t*** lol. I
    ICON7T6

@ICON7T6 D**m, didn't I already have this conversation with you?? The ********** iPhone was declared the best mobile device based off of the material it was made out of and the way it looks. Its says so in that stupid single source article that you are referring to. If it were based off of features and capabilities it would not have even been close. Hahaha I don't get butt hurt *********, I enjoy telling you fanboys how it is hahahaha
    sitbackrelaxxx

@ICON7T6 That being said, your precious iPhone 4 won a contest on a source that uses fanboy based reasons to win. Looks and sex appeal hahaha. Looks and sex appeal does not declare a phone being better then another phone fagboy, features and capabilities do, in which case the iPhone falls behind on haha. Bottom line, you are a ifagg following troll that spends his day looking up any possible possitive articles that makes your iPhone look better and then post it on here as if you have a clue.haha
    sitbackrelaxxx

All this comes from the tinywatchproduction video we have all seen on youtube. Heres the link if you havent seen it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7yD-0pqZg

I cant believe how big of a war this has turned out to be. I thought about putting one of my Apple stickers on my car but its Android fanboys (sitbackrelaxxx) like this that make me think twice. I really dont need my car getting vandalized in a parking lot over an Apple sticker. This guy really takes the cake lol.

I use to be on the Android side until my girl friend wanted an iPod touch for christmas lol. Then I seen the light and have never looked back!

This thread might be pointless to most but it just amazes me to think how there can be such a crazy war over mobile phones. Im sorry I just had to share this.