MX revo problems???

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by carlosbutler, May 1, 2008.

1. carlosbutler macrumors 6502a

carlosbutler

i bought a logitech MX revolution a few days ago, and it was working fine. but the middle mouse scroll thing is now acting up. it is a lot stiffer and wont free scroll for very long, whereas before it did. has anyone else had this probelm with that mouse?

2. aaronw1986 macrumors 68030

You can change the setting on the bottom of the mouse. You probably accidentally flipped the switch...

3. carlosbutler thread starter macrumors 6502a

carlosbutler

what flip????? the only thing is the on/off button and thats it...:confused:

4. richardsim7 macrumors regular

richardsim7

Ask Logitech, their customer service is AMAZING. They'll probably send you a new one for free :)

-Rich-

5. carlosbutler thread starter macrumors 6502a

carlosbutler

indeed their customer service is very top notch. but i doubt they will send me a new £70. if they did it would be very nice, alienware repaired my £1200 (over priced:p) laptop out of the one year warrenty for free, jolly nice of them. wish all comapnies were like that....

6. irontony macrumors member

I have the same mouse too, and was disturbed also.

Just press the top wheel button and it will click in - enabling free scrolling/rolling again and vice versa.

Mine does this everytime OSX boots up - so just "click" the top wheel down and you will be fine