My 1st Mac

Discussion in 'iMac' started by reesecollins518, Jan 30, 2010.

1. reesecollins518 macrumors newbie

im new around here. ive been lurking for a few weeks reading all the post about problems with the iMacs. this morning i finally went and got my first mac. its a 21.5 inch base model iMac. i was a little worried about the noisy HD and maybe the yellowish coloring on the screen. i really wanted it so i just went for it. it seems to be perfect. it doesnt seem to have any flaws even tho i keep finding myself looking for the yellowish tint. LOL. but it looks good. i checked and its a week 4 build which im assuming is this week or last week. but its great. runs good and im happy.

2. DaBrain macrumors 65816

DaBrain

WTG CONGRATS! Enjoy your 1st new Mac!

I switched over after 25 years of Windoz about 5 years ago and have not looked back!;):D:):apple:

3. BelowTheBelt macrumors regular

If you are happy mate that is all that matters,

Welcome To The Apple Club :D

I am sure you will have a wonderful time with your new machine.
    There are many good people here that will help if you have a problem, keep in mind to take in multiple sources while looking at information posted to these kind of sites & you will do just fine.

Enjoy MacRumors mate !

4. Hellhammer Moderator

Hellhammer

Staff Member

Wecome to MacRumors and to the Apple World!

Don't hesitate to ask anything here and you can always PM me :cool:

5. DougY macrumors 6502

Congrats! Ive had my new, and first, Apple iMac since the first of the year, and have had absolutely no problems. This is a great computer, and Im very satisfied. Ive been to Apple One to One classes, and am spending time reading a book on the new OS, and am sold, so far, on the iMac.

6. harleygold macrumors regular

harleygold

welcome to the 21.5 crowd! welcome to the forum as well!