My 2nd Generation iPod touch won't come off of the screen with the Apple logo!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Bridgeylovesyou, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Bridgeylovesyou macrumors newbie

I tried restoring my iPod touch after jailbreaking with GreenPois0n because my iPod was running slow and summerboard kept crashing so I wanted to get rid of everything and just use my iPod like normal and then my screen got stuck on the screen with the Apple logo.
    At first it was on that screen and then it flashed white for a second and then just went back to the Apple logo.

Afterward, I started looking online for some solutions and I couldn't find any that were pretty recent.

Any help is greatly appreciated!:(

2. Kentochan, Apr 10, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2011

Kentochan macrumors 6502

Kentochan

Hmm... I would try draining the battery all the way, and then recharging it. When the battery is close to dead, the "recharge battery" icon pops up, and once it recharges enough, the iPod goes back to normal. Give it a shot.

3. Bridgeylovesyou thread starter macrumors newbie

Fixed!

I couldn't drain the battery because that's all it'll do and I doubt that wastes the battery power :/

Anyways, I fixed it on my own just by turning it completely off and then plugging it into my computer and then immediately pressing sleep and home. Once I did that, I got the magic iTunes screen lol :D

Thanks for trying! :):):):)

4. Kentochan macrumors 6502

Kentochan

Thats great. Good for you!:D