My 3 Favorite Words

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by 3rdiguy, Mar 9, 2015.

1. 3rdiguy macrumors 6502a

3rdiguy

To most people it would be I love you but to a guy like me it's "One More Thing…" When Tim Cook dropped the bomb in September, it was the equivalent to me. I will be watching live stream on my TV, reading live blog on my iPad, and also occasionally glancing at my beautiful iPhone 6 Plus in that form fitting Mophie Juice Pack. The Watch has its space reserved in my house already.

2. Michael CM1 macrumors 603

I'd love for one of those to drop tomorrow in the form of a revamped Beats Music or Apple TV. But I'm betting nothing will top Apple Watch tomorrow.

3. franzkfk macrumors regular

franzkfk

4. betabeta macrumors 6502a

Yeah, I know, how did this happen?

I figure somewhere in some software, Apple inserted some mind control, subliminal thoughts, because I hated Apple, I liked Steve Jobs and all, but was Windows and open source all the way.

iPhone comes out, only thing close to what I wanted, said what the heck it's just a phone and blam complete :apple:fanboy.

Had to be mind control.:apple:

5. saschke macrumors 6502

LOL. Dude, get some fresh air :D I love my Apple stuff, too. But this sounds really, really obsessive.

6. 3rdiguy thread starter macrumors 6502a

3rdiguy

I'm fine with that. Im a  fan. People are just as obsessive if not more about their sports teams. I'm not into that. I enjoy  products and the whole culture around it. I'm not painting my face or threatening anybody and I'm here because this is one of the many safe places to geek out with others who may feel similarly.

7. KPOM macrumors G5

One more thing: "We realize that not everyone wants a $2,000 stainless steel Apple Watch or a $20,000 gold Apple Watch, so we have something for you...

A $100,000 platinum Apple Watch!"

:D;)

j/k

I'd be surprised if there is "one more thing" today. It looks like we'll see the Broadwell refreshes of the MacBook Air and Pro lines, but the 12" Retina MacBook should get its own rollout.

8. FrankySavvy macrumors 65816