My 38MM SS with ML arrives today!

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by landune, May 25, 2015.

1. landune macrumors newbie

Very excited :D

I ended up ordering a Sport Model a few weeks ago and loved the watch that much that I wanted to splurge a bit and get the SS model. And that milanese loop... immaculate.

2. nfl46 macrumors 603

Congrat! Same thing I did. I had the SG and loved the watch so much that I upgraded to SS! I hope you enjoy it!

3. xraydoc macrumors demi-god

xraydoc

When the watches were first announced I was a big fan of the ML band. The look and infinite adjustability I thought was an unbeatable combination.

When the try-on sessions opened up, I tried the ML but found myself disappointed that the magnet on the closure was weak and the band slipped quite easily. I ordered a classic buckle instead. But still love the look of the ML.

Yesterday I was in my local Apple Store for something unrelated to the watch and saw their display of sport bands. On a whim I asked if they had the ML in stock, too. The salesman checked his device and said yes (I have the 42mm watch).

I bought it and put it on my watch as soon as I got to the car. The mesh feels so good. And the magnetic clasp is 10x stronger than the display watch I tried on six weeks ago.

Still loving the ML now 24 hrs later.

Now I have a very difficult decision to make. Tomorrow my $449 link bracelet is due to be delivered. I'm going to have to decide which to keep - the ML or the SSLB.

I guess if I can't get a perfect fit with the LB, even though I absolutely love the look, I'll return it and keep the ML. If I get a perfect fit with the LB (not too loose, not too tight, once the proper number of links are removed), then I need to decide if it's worth $150 to keep the ML.

But so far loving the ML. And it has spousal look-approval as well, which is always important.

4. mrgossett macrumors 6502

Just got my 38mm SS w/Milanese Loop last Friday. Loving it!!

5. landune thread starter macrumors newbie

Update!

It is GORGEOUS. Even more so than what I imagined when I ordered it online. Very happy and would wholeheartedly suggest that for those who have a sport now and are thinking of upgrading... it's worth it. Every. Single. Penny.