I'll keep this short. Managed to get a 6 Plus pre-order in last night off Apple.com. It's in the 2nd wave, Oct 1st-7th. It LOOKS like one of my many tries also resulted in a reservation email unrelated to my current pre-order. Stick with the 2nd wave? Or, try to call Apple and cancel my current pre-order so I can try to use the reservation. Slight chance the reservation might be in the first wave of shipments? Thoughts? Note: I'm unable to try the reservation currently since my pre-order is attached to my phone number. I'm paying full-price as well, so no upgrade waiting or anything if I had to cancel.