My Activity for yesterday got swapped with today

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by lazerbrains, Jan 27, 2017.

1. lazerbrains macrumors regular

lazerbrains

Yesterday, I was traveling and had to change my timezone a few times. I switched it manually to be in the right timezone of where I was going. However at one point I accidentally changed the date to the next day. I didn't notice for a while, and then I realized I switched it back to today. However it registered some activity for "tomorrow". I didn't think anything of it. It was only a few points toward my move goal. So I met my goal for the day, but when I woke up this morning. (which is the day it had registered a few move points the day before) Now it has all my move points from yesterday registered for today. And the few points I earned preemtively for today due to the time change mistake, got swapped back to yesterday.

So it is telling me my move goal for today was achieved before I even woke up, but now I only received 8 move points for yesterday, effectively killing my 324 day streak.

If I manually change my time back to yesterday on my phone. The move info shows up. But when I change it to current time it goes away again.

Anyone know anyway to correct this or get credit attached back to yesterday?

2. lazerbrains thread starter macrumors regular

lazerbrains

Just an update here. Not sure what happened here. But after about 4-5 days. The watch and phone seemed to correct the problem and credited me for the day it swapped and my streak returned as well. So if anyone else runs into this problem, it appears waiting it out seems to work.