My Airpods are here..but I'll put them under the Xmas Tree :D

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by chfilm, Dec 22, 2016.

1. chfilm macrumors 68000

chfilm

I got soo lucky! Had a shipment date of dec 29th to Germany, but suddenly yesterday they started moving in Prague.. and this morning, santa came by and brought me a little box.
    Which I will REFUSE to open until the Night of the 24th!

I'll drive home now and give it to my parents and force them to wrap it and put it under the tree. Best present ever haha!

Happy Holidays MacRumors and enjoy your airpods :) This must be the most magical product that I've been craving in a while.

2. edlex, Dec 22, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2016

edlex macrumors 68000

edlex

Well you have more self control than I do. I'm definitely opening the one coming today from BB but I will wrap the one coming tomorrow from Apple for my wife:D

3. CharlesShaw macrumors 6502a

CharlesShaw

I'm impressed by your discipline, but there's a small problem with this plan. After you open the gift, you'll be too busy being delighted by your new toy to pay any attention to your family. :D

4. asuandy macrumors regular

asuandy

Same here! My wife is going to wrap them and put them under the tree for Christmas :)

5. BillGates1969 macrumors 6502

BillGates1969

My AirPods I'm collecting tomorrow are a present to me from me, so I'm opening them :) !!!!!!!

6. Phil A. Moderator

Phil A.

Staff Member

And me - my wife intercepted the delivery and has already wrapped them up and they're currently say under our tree

7. daijholt macrumors 65816

daijholt

Ditto. Haven't wrapped them, but they're still sealed until the 25th.

8. chfilm thread starter macrumors 68000

chfilm

Haha glad some of you guys handle it the same way! My excitement is steadily growing! Especially since I realized that I forgot to bring my regular headphones with me....

9. oftheheavens macrumors 68000

I didn't give my wife the choice. My mom sent me 100 bucks and mother in law sent me 50 for my bday which is usually on turkey day. I used this cash for my AirPods and had my wife take my son to school that day so i could be early to open so I could get a pair day one.

10. nivekr11 macrumors regular

11. igrover macrumors regular

igrover

Was lucky yesterday using istocknow web site to get a pair at a local Apple Store. Brought them home, wrapped them up and placed them in my Christmas stocking.

I can wait.

12. mdawid macrumors regular

mdawid

I grabbed a pair on Monday from my local Apple Store. They are a Christmas gift from my wife to me! I was trying to hold out until Christmas to break open. Unfortunately, I couldn't make it :p Opened them last night and started using. Oh well. We'll be consumed on Christmas day with my son's gifts anyway.

13. techiebug macrumors 6502a