My Apple IIe

MacBoy108

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 23, 2007
Yorba Linda CA
Heres some picture of my Apple IIe!

The Story:Back in my final days of middle school my orchestra teacher was cleaning out some old cabinets, and what do I spy? An Apple IIe! I grabbed the a latter and lugged it down myself I was so excited! They were almost going to send it to the school district instead of let me have it but they realized how much I wanted it and gave it to me. That weekend I opend up the computer part of it and was shocked to find not a particle of dust! NOTHING it was like NEW! I am still amazed how it is just like new, my teacher even said she used it a lot in the 80's. As you can see I hooked it up to my Tivo box and was watching Lost on it! I love the monochrome! I dont have this setup any more though, the computer par is in a bag and the moniter and disk drive are on a shlef in my room.
Well thats it I hope to find some more vintage Apple stuff in the future!

pagansoul

macrumors 65816
Aug 10, 2006
Earth
Someone posted on this site that he had about 5 floppy disc that he wanted to copy/transfer to his new computer. I know he would love to have your machine if just to see what is actually on those old floppys. He can't remember.:p