My Apps Aren't Loading Properly When Uploading Pics Please help

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Dan50, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Dan50 macrumors regular

I installed an app called dubsmash and I'm not sure what I exactly clicked when I was inside that app but my internet hasn't been loading properly on the apps for example im trying to upload photo on kik messenger and instagram but it's not working. It lets me load other people's photos but I cannot upload mine. What should I do? I'm VERY worried.

2. C DM macrumors Westmere

Unless your phone is jailbroken an app can't affect other apps or your phones connectivity in general.

Have you tried restarting the phone? What about trying to do what you want on WiFi or over cellular data to see if it's any different?

3. Dan50 thread starter macrumors regular

I'm not able to tell at the moment over cellular data because I have bad connection for 3G/LTE at my house. But ill try to find out when I'm in another area. If it uploads photos on the cellular data but not for my wifi does that mean something's wrong with my wifi or what do you think might be wrong? I'm nervous

4. C DM macrumors Westmere

Hard to say. Could be just some glitch with the app or the phone. Could be something with your internet connection that could also be temporary. In any case doesn't seem like much to be nervous about, at the very least not so far when it could really be one of many different possibilities most of which are either temporary or at least nothing close to being serious.