My apps have disappeared from my inifinifolders...

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by willber, Sep 29, 2010.

1. willber macrumors member

I have a 3GS with 4.0.1, jailbroken with jailbreakme.
    Below is a screenshot from before it screwed up. I had all my apps in my dock, using infinidock and infinifolders.
    Before this happened, every few weeks everything would get chucked out of my folders, which was a pain, and I thought that had happened this time. But the 3 of the folders have been reduced from about 15 apps to 1. Also my facebook app has disappeared from the dock which wasnt in a folder.
    I have also synced with itunes, but the apps still dont appear. I also did a search on my iphone for some of the apps but none of them were found.
    Anyone have any ideas?

Attached Files:

2. willber thread starter macrumors member

Okay, this has now got even weirder/more confusing.

I figured I would just resync my apps on iTunes (which wasnt the greatest idea anyway as I have now lost all of my gamesaves etc) as I needed them back. My apps now add up to 1.7gb, but I now have 2.8gb listed in 'other'. Its like the apps were only not visible, and are now still on the iPhone, even though iTunes is not recognising that they are installed.
    Please help I have no space left on my iPhone! And is there any way of getting my game saves back :(