Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fallerg

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 21, 2005
joecool85 said:
I really like Molten. Did you PS that or is it Maya or something else?

this was made with bryce 5 (which is now offically my favourite program) its like ultra fractal apophysis and terragen all in one, but it takes 10 times longer to render a pic :( i want a mac!

fallerg

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 21, 2005
joecool85 said:
yup, it seems that macs render video/images way better than their PC counter parts, even with similar software.

my computer always stuffs up before its finished anti aliasing so they are pixely and renders take like 2 hours :eek: i only want a small ibook! lol (actually i want an imac but my dad can sallary sacrifice me one of them *shhhh*)

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
Very nice art work Greg. Nice job. ;) When you mention Bryce, do you happen to visit Daz? Thank you for sharing your work. Is this your profession or a hobby?

fallerg

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 21, 2005
wdlove said:
Very nice art work Greg. Nice job. ;) When you mention Bryce, do you happen to visit Daz? Thank you for sharing your work. Is this your profession or a hobby?

its just a hobby atm, cos im 16, and starting a buisness is abit hard :D! whats the Daz thing that you are talking about?

thanks for the comment! :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.