My AT&T order can't be found when I check status online

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by RickMC, Sep 17, 2014.

1. RickMC macrumors member

Up until yesterday it was fine. I had even gotten a text that said my order had been processed and that I would get an email when it shipped. But when I went to check my status online now I get an message that says "E0019: We were unable to find your order...". However, when I call the numbers I have for wireless order support it tells me my order has been processed and is being sent to warehouse for shipment. Does anyone know why my order wouldn't be found when I check online? When I call it seems like everything is fine, and I still have a hold on my credit card account, so should I assume everything is OK with my order?

2. RickMC thread starter macrumors member

Just got done chatting with an AT&T rep and he said that my order is pending shipment. Yet I still see no order when I look it up online using both order # and phone #. Says it can't find my order. I'd be a little bit more relieved if anyone else on here is getting an error message when checking status online. It bothers me I can't actually see the status of my order. Am I the only one who at this point is getting the message:

E0019: We were unable to find your order. If you have recently made a purchase, please verify your order confirmation number or search using your wireless number. You may also check your order status by dialing 877.782.8870.

Yet calling that number tells me my order was processed, but gives me no estimation as to when it will ship. AT&T is a joke.