My attempt to unite everyone...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by TonyC28, Jun 30, 2010.

1. TonyC28 macrumors 65816

TonyC28

The amount of bickering on this website is unreal. It's like politics...on one side we have the far out people who hate Apple no matter what. And then the other side (fanboys) who kiss Apple's a** no matter what they do. But most of us are right in the middle and call it like it is. So here is my attempt at calling it like it is:

Some people are clearly having a reception issue. But it seems that a lot of people, probably the majority of people, are not. So to the fanboys: it's gonna be OK. Some people are having issues and you aren't. Just because you aren't doesn't mean someone else isn't.
    Apple is going to address this at some point. Get ready to quote the next part of my post in 3-2-1...Apple can't afford not to face this eventually. They aren't going to go out of business because of it but they are catching a lot of bad publicity and they surely don't want that.
    As far as the legal talk about advertising and a product not working as advertised...that's for a judge to decide and us to argue about. I can see that being solved with some fine print that says "This device may lose signal strength if held in a certain way" or something like that.

I guess my point is that there are millions of these devices out there and its kinda funny how when one person says there's isn't working properly another person responds by saying "thats impossible, mine works fine."

2. coelacanth macrumors 6502

I'm sorry, not to mock or anything, what's your point? I don't see your "My attempt to unite everyone..." from your post.

3. TonyC28 thread starter macrumors 65816

TonyC28

Good point...i totally rambled.

It just seems like everyone is arguing about whether the problem is real. And even though it's not affecting everyone's phone its definitely real

4. broncopde macrumors 6502

I understand what you're trying to convey(and pretty much agree), and I also understand it's hard sometimes hard to clearly say what you wish to convey :D.

5. Rm.237 macrumors 6502

Here. Let me redo your thread.

Title: My attempt to unite everyone...

I would have totally felt that.

6. TonyC28 thread starter macrumors 65816

TonyC28

Well written..I shoulda gone with that

7. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Kum bay ya, my Lord, kum bay ya;
    Kum bay ya, the Lord, kum bay ya;
    Kum bay ya, my Lord, kum bay ya,