My BestSkinsEver Experience

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by dannyar, Sep 12, 2008.

1. dannyar macrumors 6502

Placed my order for 2 sets of full body skins for me and my wifes iphone 3g. They advertise 5-7 days to get your order. I was going on about 14 business days since my order and hadnt received the order. I simply sent an email notifying them that it must of been lost or never sent. They quickly responded saying they would ship out a replacement , no hassle. Well the next day, i received the original order that was supposed to get here 5 days prior and applied them to the iphones. Best skins you can buy. No point in paying $25 for invisishield or bodyguardz when these are the best you can buy at only 6.99 for the whole set. They went on hassle free in 20 min each. No bubbles, no wrinkles and no orange peel like some had reported. The corners are the easiest to apply of all the skins since they come pre cut at the corners to allow a smooth application. Everything set perfectly in less than 24 hours.

The next day, i get the replacements that they had sent me and advised me to keep them, this was 2 days after i had called and reported them lost or never sent. Great company, great customer service.

Will post pics sometime tonight.

2. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

After using a few different Skins, it is my opinion that they offer the best product and have amazing customer service.

3. J*man macrumors member

So do the corners stay down better with the BSE compared to Bodyguardz? I'm having some corner problems with my BG and maybe I should give these a try.

4. Kinaiahi macrumors newbie

I've bought 5 skins from them for various products. Super fast service and their product is top notch.:)