My bumper returned to shipper?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Steveo47, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Steveo47 macrumors regular

I have been away on vacation and i guess my bumper arrived while i was gone, on the way home i was able to check and UPS states that "on august 27th" my package is being "returned to shipper". What should i be doing now?

2. Block macrumors 6502a

Block

3. Steveo47 thread starter macrumors regular

okay, ill try calling ups on monday right when they open and hope it hasent been sent out yet. then if it is ill call applecare

4. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

Obviously the bumper should have been priority #1, you should have cancelled or pushed back your vacation.

I'm only joking. My bumper arrived in my mailbox via USPS and no signature was required, its strange that yours was delivered via UPS. For future reference, if your not going to be home the day you are expecting a package to arrive, you can go on to UPS.com or Fedex.com and print a letter authorizing the driver to leave the package at the front door or with a neighbor, and it must be pre-signed.

5. Steveo47 thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks, i just didnt think that would be necessary, i thought it would just be dropped at my post office and they would hold it for 2 weeks (i think thats how long they hold it before its send back). But i guess ups only holds it for 1.