My Choice Screen Protector

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by apple111115, Sep 18, 2014.

1. apple111115 macrumors regular

http://www.verizonwireless.com/accessories/anti-scratch-screen-protectors-for-iphone-6-plus/

Hi everyone, this is my choice for my screen protector. I have used these Verizon branded ones (even though I have AT&T, LOL) for my iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, and now iPhone 6 Plus. Do you guys like these too? I hope they make them narrow enough so we don't have issues with the new curved edges of the glass. :D

----------

Just realized this is supposed to be in accessories....oops! Sorry, wrong section!

2. lke macrumors 6502a

I don't like to use a screen protector because the colors, the text, everything is distorted.

Since my first iphone ( 1st generation ) I have never use a screen protector and I have never seen a scratch on the screen that causes me trouble to change the screen.

I follow some simple rules to avoid scratching the screen:

1- Never put keys, coins, or other things inside the same pocket as my iphone.
    2- I never give my iphone to others
    3- I always put my iphone above something soft when placing it in a table, etc.
    4- I don't wear rings

3. kungxpao macrumors regular

kungxpao

lol yikes.

4. YPSteven macrumors member

I am weary of anything that does not require a wet application. I swear by the Zagg shields. I've installed hundreds of these and they are so reliable.