My collection of 26 iPhone 4 cases

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by BeSweeet, Jul 22, 2010.

1. BeSweeet macrumors 68000

BeSweeet

What's worse is that I don't even have an iPhone 4 [yet]! I'm still waiting on the white one.

[​IMG]

I'll probably sell some on Craigslist. 23 of those cases cost me just $15 on eBay. The Bubble Slider was a waste of money, and so was the green Bumper. The black case in the upper-right is Cases.com's "LifeGrip" for the iPhone 4.

18 silicone cases: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170509653356&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT
    5 TPU cases: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170504728677&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT
    LifeGrip: http://www.cases.com/lgaiph4.htm
    Bubble Slider (DON'T BUY): http://www.hardcandycases.com/bubbleslider-iphone-4-bubblesoft.html
    Bumper: http://store.apple.com/us/product/MC671ZM/A?mco=MTY3ODQ5OTY

2. Steveo47 macrumors regular

Man someone is excited! I dont have mine either and ordered my sgp shields the other day. I plan on using the bumper (or similar case) until im able to order the vapor bumper!

3. BeSweeet thread starter macrumors 68000

BeSweeet

And I also have 2 BodyGuardz full protection kits... They sent an extra for some reason.

4. headcheese macrumors regular

You got 2 on purpose. They were doing some promo or something (read it in this forum awhile ago)

5. Simbazz macrumors regular

I'll buy the green bumper off'a you :p I want one of those quite badly! But obviously its looking unlikely for a while. Unless I get one on eBay for a stupid markup!

6. labrat1996 macrumors 6502

labrat1996

Ok - so now I don't feel so bad about my five and counting. Received my white replicase air jacket today from eBay and it ROCKS!

7. ipadder macrumors regular

heck yes it's the best thing ever. but i dont htink anyone knows what a replicase is...haha.

8. makefunnyfaces macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

My collection (color coded):

[​IMG]

Includes 18 cheap silicone cases, four bumpers, one Speck PixelSkin HD, one Speck Fitted Case, one cheap eBay TPU case, & one BoxWave ColorSplash case.

Soon to include Birdland Grove Made Bamboo Case, & Otterbox Commuter case. :D

I'm a case junkie. :p

9. hipvamore macrumors regular

10. Amon37 macrumors regular

Exactly my thought.

11. FortMOney macrumors member

so you guys paid more for cases than you did for the stupid phone?

12. enklined macrumors 6502

The OP and makefunnyfaces both need to make video/youtube reviews of each case, or at leat their top 5 cases. You owe it to the iPhone community, and to yourselves, for having invested so much time/energy/money in these cases.

This thread makes me not feel so bad for having 1 case + 1 sleeve + 1 case on the way. Lol.

13. labrat1996 macrumors 6502

labrat1996

Why not if you can afford it? I spent at least $400 on cases for my first iphone (I also had it for almost 3 years). I had a thing for Vaja then .....

14. BNHabs macrumors regular

15. FortMOney macrumors member

Cause you can only have one on at a time. I can see having a bulky case and a light case for different occasions but one of every color? Just cause you can afford it? Couldn't it go to a college fund or something???

16. iggypod macrumors 6502a

iggypod

Wow, that has to be some kind of record.

Perhaps a case intervention is in order! :)

17. makefunnyfaces macrumors 6502a

I've spent quite a bit on cases, but I don't see why that's of any concern to people. :rolleyes:

18. makefunnyfaces macrumors 6502a

My parents already have a college fund for me that has more than enough for my education, & I make my own spending money. :p

19. Blueline29 macrumors 68020

Blueline29

Wow, and I thought I was a case wh*re. :p I've got 5 right now (4 TPU and 1 Speck Fitted (the green striped one pictured in the second set shown above), but I do have 3 more on the way. I ordered 2 from the site that had the freebie coupon code last night and found a local person this morning on ebay who was selling a pink bumper for $30, so I pounced. I was pissed I wasn't given the option to get anything with any color from the free case deal.

Oh, that reminds me--make it 4 on the way. I ordered the Speck Fitted plaid case as my free one from Apple.

20. C-Boo macrumors newbie

Selling any?

How much to take that blue bumper off your hands?

21. liamkp macrumors 68020

liamkp

I would think so. (To both.)

22. thesumokid macrumors newbie

now all u need is 26 iphones for those cases lol. u crazy dogg

23. nyghthybrid macrumors member

wow. what a waste of money. you just need 1 or 2 good ones.

well.. whatever tickles your pickle

24. Milanista macrumors newbie

if you're interested in selling the green one, I'd be open to bid as long as its not more than the standard Apple price!

25. random person macrumors 6502a

Black bumper, white bumper, SGP Vintage Flat (being returned), switcheasy viola colors (being returned), piel frama imagnum, Element Vapor (yeah,yeah, I know!)

May end up just using the piel frama if the vapor turns out to be vaporous or too tedious to remove from the phone!