My collection of errors. (pics!)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by deannnnn, Jun 15, 2010.

1. deannnnn macrumors 68000

deannnnn

I started my quest to pre-order at 8:30AM Eastern. It's now 12:45 and while I still don't have my pre-order in the system, I've got quite the collection of error message screenshots.

When I first started the store wasn't even up:
    [​IMG]

Then I got some weirdly formatted Oops messages:
    [​IMG]

Then I got the dreaded processing error that I still keep getting stuck on:
    [​IMG]

Then I ALMOST got through, and even though it was giving me a home delivery error, it looked like I was still going to be able to reserve in store:
    [​IMG]

But no. I then got the "Session Expired" error which I have since become quite familiar with:
    [​IMG]

Throw in a couple "can't open the page" errors:
    [​IMG]

...and here I am now. More than four hours later and still no pre-order!

I've given up for now. I'll try again later today, I just hope they stop the pre-orders or bump up the delivery date.

Good luck to everybody else out there!!

2. jbellanca macrumors 6502

Nice collection... I've seen every one of those myself.

3. magpie maniac macrumors 6502

magpie maniac

Ha! Nice collection and all too familiar. I've been trying off and on since 5:00 AM EST.

I have an afternoon dentist appointment. This will be the first time I can recall ever looking forward to visiting the dentist.

4. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

Gotten every single one of those.. dozens and dozens of times. I started right at 1AM PST. :(

5. Mliii macrumors 65816

Mliii

I got those, too, plus a few more! I didn't think to take screen shots- which was BRILLIANT, OP!:)
    My overall ordering experience was like finding a very large worm in your :apple:!:eek:
    A couple of hours of waiting and getting the "infinite loop" of 'PROCESSING', only to be bumped with a 'YOUR SESSION HAS EXPIRED', a few 'OOPS' thrown in for good measure, and a handful of Safari Can't Connect messages.:mad:
    Following that, my order went through, BUT, it didn't reflect the upgrade price, so when I got the confirming e-mail, I had to cancel.:eek:
    Went through the whole process again multiple times and when I finally DID get the order to go through, it wouldn't let me pick the Apple Store near my work:confused:, (I wanted to do pick-up because I want to see the phone before I accept it) so had to start over again.
    FINALLY got the order in with the correct price and settled on a store on my way to work instead of the one I wanted to use...
    Overall, without question the most miserable online ordering experience I have ever had for any product any time.:(

6. deannnnn thread starter macrumors 68000

deannnnn

Haha yeah I need to get out of my house. If I stay here I'm just going to keep trying and driving myself crazy.

7. deannnnn thread starter macrumors 68000

deannnnn

lol, I wasn't doing it at first, but I kept getting errors over and over that I started grabbing them.

8. D35P3R4T0 macrumors member

I havent even made it past the "Please wait while we access your AT&T account information" page. been stuck on there since 7:45 CST... its now noon! Anyone else been stuck there that long too?