my confusion

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by keny686, Feb 15, 2009.

1. keny686 macrumors newbie

hey everyone. i'm just confused and feel like sayin something... i'm a chinese but i really like english better than chinese. and i like american cultures too, which cause my problem..
    sometimes i think it's quite pissing off for my fellow chinese students even if it's in england. so i'm wondering is it really that bad from a chinese point of view?
    when i met a english pal, it's so natural to shake hands and introduce each other, while feeling so odd to do the same with chinese ppl... and i dont like chinese ppl always like to having lunch or dinner together around a big round table mostly becoz i'm a vegetarian and like to hv my own tray of foods.. and they dont like party and mix up alcohol with juice n things..
    maybe i'm just hard to fit in either side..
    ps. i like everything from Apple, it's design, difference from the odd and even the american spirit.

2. furious macrumors 65816

furious

3. hacksaw-C87 macrumors regular

There's a host of impressive aspects about the Chinese culture too. Maybe you could appreciate them both? All cultures have their negative aspects and USA/UK/EUROPE are no different :)

4. redAPPLE macrumors 68030

redAPPLE

I'd say, do what makes you feel happy.

i would also say, don't try to piss off the other "group" either.