Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lazygregg

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 19, 2007
I have my contacts in my Macbook in the address book but when I connect my iPod to iTunes and try to sync my contacts onto my iPod nothing is transferred.
Thx
gregg

SLC Flyfishing

Suspended
Nov 19, 2007
Portland, OR
are you sure that the contacts syncing is enabled in iTunes? Sometimes it appears it is but there is one or two boxes in the tab that need to be checked for it to actually happen.

SLC

lazygregg

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 19, 2007
yes both boxes are checked...

is there another way i can get my address book to show up in on my ipod via itunes? is there a setting i have to do or something in address book or itunes?

are you sure that the contacts syncing is enabled in iTunes? Sometimes it appears it is but there is one or two boxes in the tab that need to be checked for it to actually happen.

SLC

SLC Flyfishing

Suspended
Nov 19, 2007
Portland, OR
I dunno, in my iTunes I have checked to sync address book contacts, sync all contacts and it works fine. Sorry that's as far as I am acquainted with the contacts syncing.

Check preferences, maybe there's a setting or something that's disabled, maybe check the tech support forums at apple.com. If you have applecare you could call them too.

SLC

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.