My Darling, My Hamburger!

iMeowbot

macrumors G3
Aug 30, 2003
Good luck on that one. You're right, the book is really old, from 1969! You'll be lucky to find a copy where the papyrus hasn't crumbled away to dust.

chasemac

macrumors 6502a
Jan 30, 2005
In a house.
Jasonbot said:
My Darling, My Hamburger!

Has Anyone got any information on this (really) old book?

I need it for school, it's a boring book but Has anyone actually got anything?
Hamburger.Hamburger.Hamburger.Hamburger.Hamburger.Cheeseburger. Cheeseburger.Cheeseburger.Cheeseburger.Cheeseburger.Cheeseburger.Cheeseburger.Cheeseburger.Cheeseburger.Cheeseburger.Cheeseburger.Cheeseburger.Cheeseburger.:)

Jasonbot

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Aug 15, 2006
The Rainbow Nation RSA
Thats the problem! I was assigned the book but since it was relesased before the internet no one bothered to make any fancy information pages on it and i'm now stuck with two lines of "summaries":(

MrSmith

macrumors 68040
Nov 27, 2003
Jasonbot said:
You cheeky bugger. I remember 1969!

Jasonbot said:
...since it was relesased before the internet no one bothered to make any fancy information pages on it...
:D

Foggy

macrumors 6502a
Jul 4, 2006
London, UK
Jasonbot said:
Thats the problem! I was assigned the book but since it was relesased before the internet no one bothered to make any fancy information pages on it and i'm now stuck with two lines of "summaries":(
Why does that have me shaking my head in despair?

MrSmith

macrumors 68040
Nov 27, 2003
Chundles said:
Then you weren't really there.
Well, I was only 4. I remember the day my brother was born. That was a couple of months before the moon landings. That makes me, what, ancient? :(

extraextra

macrumors 68000
Jun 29, 2006
California
Jasonbot said:

I need it for school, it's a boring book but Has anyone actually got anything?
Read the Amazon reviews, usually they'll talk about the book. I've, uh, done some good book reports that way, without ever having to read the book.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.