My dilemma on finding and buying the Touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Antimatter, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Antimatter macrumors regular

Okay, so I will be visiting Best Buy on Saturday, but it's not likely that they will have any in stock because on the website it says they are unavailable. I doubt they will get a new shipment in tomorrow, but you never know.

There are no Apple stores around me either, so I'm out of luck there.

I might get lucky and find one at Best Buy, or I might have to order online, which leads me to my question.

What is the best site to order the iPod Touch from? I don't just want to know how fast I'll get it, but I want to know if I'll be able to return it easily if I get a bad screen.

I could go with Amazon and get next day shipping and it would still be cheaper than ordering from Apple because of tax. But would Amazon accept returns because of the bad screen?

Thanks for any help!

2. Rapmastac1 macrumors 65816

Rapmastac1

I would order it through Best Buy online, so when you need to return it, you can wait til the store has stock and do it that way. That is what I did, until the store has stock, I get to play with my touch! But it's that way that you don't have to deal with shipping it back and waiting even longer for a new one if the first one is sub par quality.