My E-Mail to Steve Jobs

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by jsbarone, Jun 26, 2008.

1. jsbarone macrumors regular

I know it's probably futile with as published of an E-Mail as Steve's is, but I figured I'd send some comments and suggestions on a few Apple products to him. What do you guys think?

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

This could have all been addressed by using the following link instead: Apple Feedback.
    :)

3. iSee macrumors 68040

iSee

From reading the info at the links above, I think you should definitely resubmit your ideas through the feedback.

That seems like the best way to submit feature requests if you hope to influence Apple's decision
    on whether/when to implement.

It sounds like Apple will completely ignore your ideas if it isn't clear that you've relenquished ownership of them. I guess they want to avoid any possible ambiguity on whether ideas sent in are feature requests (where the submitter will be happy if Apple implements the idea) or busness proposals (where the submitter expects to be paid if Apple uses the idea). Yours are obviously feature requests, but if you don't submit through the approved channel, there's a good change it will go in to the "ignore" pile as soon as whoever is screening it sees any kind of product suggestion.

EDIT: Also, if you're going to email the SJ, couldn't you go for something BIG! Your requests are so reasonable (and boring) ;)

4. Scottyk9 macrumors 6502a

#2 - try mounting the share, then dragging it from the finder into your Login Items (system pref>accounts>login intems)

5. brand macrumors 601

brand

That has always worked for me.