my Email icon and Music icon wont change

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by gjseo, Jan 24, 2012.

1. gjseo macrumors newbie

Hello. Im fairly new to this jailbreak and have a newb problem. (Apologies in advanced). I downloaded "Alt Icons" from cydia and once i spring it all my icons change except for the Mail and Music. I went through the files to see if Alt Icons supported the Mail and Music, and it does. It has the PNG icon for both of them, however it wont change after i spring it. Any helpers? Thank you all in advanced for your time. :)

2. TaterToT macrumors 6502

Yes, the mail icon name has changed to Icon@2x.png (watch capitalization) and is located in com.apple.mobilemail

The music icon name has changed as well, it is now icon@2x.png and is located in com.apple.mobileipod

3. gjseo thread starter macrumors newbie

hey TaterTot. Thank you so much for your help. Its working properly now. Much appreciated!

4. TaterToT macrumors 6502

5. gjseo thread starter macrumors newbie

hey TaterTot, sorry to bother you again but ive come across another problem and was wondering if you know the answer to it. I cant seem to get rid of this black box thats behind my facebook icon. do you know how? Posted an image below for reference. Thanks again for your time.

Attached Files:

6. davidnyjets macrumors 6502

davidnyjets

Would anyone mind pointing me to the exact system path to get to com.apple.mail, or whatever...

Thank you!

David