My EVO 4G Story...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dylanpd9121, Sep 22, 2010.

1. dylanpd9121 macrumors newbie

So i had an iPhone 3g, 3gs, then another 3gs that was white. I really wanted the sprint 69.99 plan and with my employee discount, it came up to 57.99 with the $10 "premium data" crap. So i sold my 3gs, got an EVO. Loves it for about 20 days. Then played with an iPhone 4. AMAZING! Reminded me how much i loved it. The EVO battery was literally at 4% by 4PM without being charged. The scrolling wasn't smooth at all. Zooming was a joke. It's just not a good phone. So i used my sprint 30 day guarentee and cancelled. Now i am i proud owner of an iPhone 4, future iPhone V.

2. djinn macrumors 68000

djinn

Both my wife and I jumped on the EVO 4 bandwagon and didn't mind it too much. I think the biggest complaint my wife had was that its a big phone. She was using the iphone 2g before switching. My thoughts on the phone were just about the same as yours but I was pre-2.2 patch. Supposedly that patch has made life better for the EVO family.

The main reason why I gave up on the EVO was dealing with a faulty phone from the factory and Best Buy not switching it out for me. So I tossed them the phones and went back to the iphone.

So far I've been happy with the Iphone 4 and can't wait to see what comes out next. The wife is now on a 3gs.