iPad My experience with Mobile Spy can save you money

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by ttang, Jun 29, 2011.

1. ttang macrumors newbie

Although I did a google search before going ahead and making a purchase, I basically assumed the website was correct (and updated) and purchased Mobile Spy with Live Control as an extra pair of eyes for my 9-year old's ipad.

Little did I know that their "oversight" is probably a way from stating that their software ONLY works with iOS 3.2 which doesn't seem to be a technical necessity since other vendor's software does work with a jailbroken iOS 4.3.3.

It is also the case that if you ask for a refund based on the fact that their software is not compatible with system iOS 4.3.3 and that particular fact WAS NOT on their website, you will be denied as they do not support people "changing their minds."

Keep in mind that their compatibility statement changed from what systems they DO support on iphone to what systems they DO NOT support on the iPad. However, the two systems that they do not state are iOS 3.2 and 4.3.3. Despite that fact, 4.3.3 is not supported as well. AND they do know it. AND they know they website has not been "updated."

Since that time, my jousting with customer service has resulted in the lowest form of support ever experience.

Short story is.... Save your money. Buy anything else besides Mobile Spy.

2. 3goldens macrumors 68000

3goldens

Thanks for the tip!

Can't really imagine why you'd want to spy on a 9 year old though.

Seems a little paranoid to me.

3. donnaw macrumors 65816

I have an eight-year old grandson and I fully understand keeping an eye on him. In the last year he has learned to google, use YouTube, shopping carts, save, save as, etc. It's amazing how much they can learn especially after they learn to read. So far he hasn't done anything out of bounds but he will eventually and his parents and I agree that we need to know so we can teach him what he should be doing and what he should not be doing. Good computer habits should be learned young.

4. janiff macrumors newbie

Tips to Choose the Right Spy Software for Mobile Phones

Software technology, especially applications for mobile phones, is developing at a rapid pace. A variety of software created for mobile phones emerge as the times require. One of the most awesome software is mobile spy phone software, a remarkable and overwhelming program for phone monitoring, which is no longer in the realms of fantasy but a reality nowadays. Mobile spy software gives us a chance to stealthily monitor any mobile phone. However, there are many misunderstandings in using mobile spysoftware: people think they could spy on the mobile phone without physical access.

Actually, in order to make mobile spy software work, people need to run the installer file which should be physical installed on the cell phone, and then adjust the monitoring settings on the phone. So it's impossible for anyone remotely spy on mobile phones by mobile spy software without physical access.

5. AdaS macrumors newbie

well does that support iPhone 4s?