My experience with SwitchEasy customer service

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by defenderoftheo, Aug 22, 2010.

1. defenderoftheo macrumors newbie

As SwitchEasy is known to make some cool looking products I wanted to share my experiace with their customer service department. (Short version, it SUCKS. :mad:)

I purchased from them a case for my iPhone 3g. I loved the case but after about two weeks the portion of the case next to the speaker just broke (was not droped it just broke.) I contacted them through their web site asking about the two year warranty The following are my email exchanges with them.

Sounds good so I reply:

To which they relply

All sounds good right? Well 8 days later the tracking number is still showing scheduled for pickup so I drop them an email.

They come back with the part is on back order

To which I responded

While you can tell I was frustrated, I was respectful (I work retail so I did not want to be "that guy") I just wanted and ETA on how long it was going to take, or a replacement case as they had said they would do in the original email.

I then waited a MONTH with no reply and no replacement part or case. So I sent this.

So here we are, no reply from them, no refund, and no replacement part or case.

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER. DO NOT BUY FROM SwitchEasy

Attached Files:

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

I've had great luck with their CS. I would try to call them. I cannot recall the name of the guy I dealt with but I had a case sent in just under 3 weeks. Not bad for a warranty exchange that didn't hinder the use or protection of my phone.

3. circularforward macrumors 6502

That's too bad. I have the neo too, and that same area broke on mine too, but maybe about 4-5 months later.

As for customer service, try emailing Zoltan Stiener, sezoltan@gmail.com. He has been able to help a lot of people out regarding any switcheasy issues in the past.