My Favorite Bluetooth Headphones

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by morningbell, Sep 22, 2016.

1. morningbell macrumors newbie

New account but been on this site for a while since 2010. Since I know most of you are without a headphone jack and got a dongles hanging from your new iPhone 7 I thought I would recommend some BT headphones I love.

I received the Nuforce BE6i from Amazon and they are great for the price. Like a lot of you I'm new to the Bluetooth headphone market so I had to do a lot of research. I find that most in ear bt's are geared towards the fitness market but my main thing is sound quality. I produce music so I am a stickler for the little things like bass separation. It was between BE6i, Jay Bird freedom and Beoplay H5. BE6i won out because of value. They give better sound then the ones I mentioned due to aptx (not sure exactly what this tech does) and they include the comply ear tips. The voice feedback is pretty cool to.

2. garyleecn macrumors 6502a

i'd recommend bose, their earphones are extremely comfortable, and they also have a BT active noise cancelation in-ear coming (was saying september, but...)

i won't go Beoplay, nor jay bird. but they both have lagging issue. the audio will come out like 1-2 seconds later, so it's extremely annoying when watching videos. however, beoplay H8 does have awesome sound quality.

another brand i'd recommend is b&w, though they don't have in-ears, they only have on ear, but it's so good.

well, after all, my next favorite is gonna be the airpod anyway lol

3. rockyromero macrumors 6502

rockyromero

I'm starting to notice many BT headphones discounted.

There are plenty of choices.

Only the Airpods have the W1 magic & separate earphones.