My Favorite iPhone 4 Cases, What are Yours

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by scarboy6693, Dec 5, 2010.

1. scarboy6693, Dec 5, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2010

scarboy6693 macrumors 6502

Here's the link to the Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1pOxi5RsXQ

I basically Show you my 4 faves. Please make a video reponse, I'd like to see what your faves are

Plus there is a giveaway on my channel :)

2. vistadude macrumors 65816

Does the incipio NGB case feel rubbery like the feathercase or more like the silicon cases? Does it make the iphone 4 feel thick?

Thanks.

3. benhollberg macrumors 68020

benhollberg

4. scarboy6693 thread starter macrumors 6502

Its got the soft touch finish, but not what you'd call rubbery, it feels kind of like the smoke incase snap. It does add a bit of bulk, but its worth it given the level of protection

5. scarboy6693 thread starter macrumors 6502

most people here have more than 1 case, Mostly to switch around the look and level of protection as they feel necessary, plus I review cases so that's another reason

6. yanki01 macrumors 68040

yanki01

7. wirelessmacuser macrumors 68000

wirelessmacuser

The best case is no case. It's a beautifully styled piece of glass & other materials. If nothing else, Apple makes great looking phones, laptops, and packaging.

The key to total happiness, is to put them on display. No worries about breakage or performance issues... :)

8. scarboy6693 thread starter macrumors 6502

that's all nice, till you drop it and the styled material breaks..

9. r2fa3l macrumors regular

i like incipio feather....
    its like its not there

10. scarboy6693 thread starter macrumors 6502

The feather is nice but I prefer the incase snap to the feather, since the feather doesn't cover any thing past the aluminum band, the top glass is fully exposed whereas incase has the bit of a lay on table.

11. ItsJustafnPhone macrumors 6502a

i seriously doubt this

most people have one case, and will maybe replace it if it starts to look beat up

the people are this forum with 50+ cases, have some kind of fetish for wasting money

12. deeesea macrumors 6502

They don't have a fetish for wasting money, they're just stupid :)

Seriously, half the people here on the iphone forum is just complaining about resale value, hence they buy a case so they will have "the best resale value" to upgrade to the iphone 5/6/7/8/9. So they buy a case, then they think it's too bulky, so they buy another case and another and another, just to try to get their now ugly and cased up phone to look awesome....(you know, like the original design?).

Way I see it, since the new one comes out in about a year, just use it w/o a case for a year, sell it for what you can sell it for, and the money you will probably have spent on cases will go into the "loss" you suffered for having a naked phone.
    :p

13. juliancs macrumors 6502

What about people who like accessorising their iPhone, simply? Just want to get different cases for different times?
    How is that any more a waste of money than spending 900 dollars on some go-fast wings for your car or thousands on a gaming computer?
    There is an entire community for laser enthusiasts as well, who buy all sorts of different laser pointers!

Anyway, I spent the day looking at cases yesterday. Chose the NGP. My iphone is going in that as soon as it comes out of the box, with a PhoneDevil guard on the front.

14. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

My current favorite is the Tek21 iBand. Finally found a Best Buy yesterday with one and I'm definitely feeling this case.

15. scarboy6693 thread starter macrumors 6502

I haven't paid for all my cases, in the video, I bought only the NGP out of that lot. The Candyshell was given to me, the Snap came from the Free Case Program, and The commuter was a review sample. 90% of the cases I have, I didn't pay for, So its not like I'm wasting money..