My Favourite iPhone Case: Pipetto. What's yours?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by MaxMacker, Nov 10, 2009.

1. MaxMacker macrumors newbie

I just bought a new iPhone case that I LOVE LOVE LOVE. After having gone through 2 previous ones within 6 months, I must say, this one is pragmatic, protective, professional-looking and fashionable.

I got it as a gift from my friend in London, UK. But am pleased to see that it is also offered online through Amazon and their website:

http://pipetto.bigcartel.com/product/gold-python-print-iphone-3g-pull-up-case

I really like that there's a fashionable python leather exterior and it has a colourful microsuede interior lining. The quality of the leather and stitching is really good and has absorbed the shocks of a few drops already!

My favourite thing about it though, is that it's a pull-up case. Very functional and slick. Even though my previous ones where skins...I ended up getting dust and crumbs in between that made the iphone more susceptible to scratches. I had shopped around SO long for a good case, that I felt I needed to share. What about everyone else?

Attached Files:

2. MaxMacker thread starter macrumors newbie

GoldenMacKid,

I checked out that last thread too. I don't really like the Vaja cases though. Tried it out once (my friend's). It was almost too bulky. Stiff. I don't like the flap opening.

Which one are you using?

MM

3. thegoldenmackid macrumors 604

thegoldenmackid

I'm using an Incase Protective Cover, mainly because I have a BestSkinsEver on my phone which limits the types of cases I can use.

4. vesnyder macrumors newbie

I would have to go with my new DRO Concepts Carbon Fiber case. A bit pricey, but gives the phone the high tech look it deserves and the protection it needs. And the Carbon Fiber can take a beating and look new. Of the 20 cases that I have my favorite.

Attached Files: