My Feb. iPod Touch doesn't have the extra apps anymore...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by mr.stinki, May 3, 2008.

1. mr.stinki macrumors 6502

I did a restore and now i don't have the Mail, Weather, Notes, Maps, and Stocks apps...

I have tried restoring a couple of times, but i just can't seem to get them back...

help!!

2. sgtboy macrumors 6502

Plug your touch in, right click on it on the left side of the itunes screen and hit sync until the apps are there

3. PMB macrumors 65816

PMB

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A93 Safari/419.3)

You need it to be on auto sync to get the apps on, or the file contaning the apps may be gone and you would need to email apple

4. Luvinia Krista macrumors newbie

What is a good iPod touch to get when you will use the internet alot on it. I was going to get the 16 GB iPod touch

5. jampat macrumors 6502a

Try not to hijack other peoples threads. Start your own if you have a new question. Anyway, for web browsing, any of them are fine. I doubt you will install more than a gig of apps. The size only really matters for videos and music.

6. Automatically macrumors newbie

Hi mr.stinki. Any resolve? What version of Itunes are you running on your laptop?