My first iPad!

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Trj, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Trj macrumors newbie

Anyone know of any apps I can download to help me look for problems? I've promised myself I will not rest easy until I find a reason to be unhappy! Please advise quickly because the enjoyment I've had since March 16th needs to stop.

Seriously if a problem presents it's self fine, but why do so many people go looking for problems? If you are a first time iPad owner like me just enjoy it, don't test for dead pixels you didn't notice, bleeding you never knew existed...just enjoy the damn thing.

2. Dextux macrumors member

I agree, except that it's a pain in the ass when you have a dead pixel right in the middle of your screen. I'm waiting for the best buy around me to have the 32gb one in stock...otherwise I might just go with the 64

3. 2259 macrumors member

Sounds like you enjoying it :). First iOS device or do you have iPhone etc?

4. mobilehaathi macrumors G3

mobilehaathi

Nice to hear of someone who is enjoying their new iPad.;)

5. dieburnbot macrumors 6502a

dieburnbot

I looked for problems. I just like to make sure the item I just spent 900 dollars on (after tax) meets my expectations. :) luckily my new iPad is flawless.

Picked up the 64gb from Walmart at their midnight launch. Now I just need to return the 32 gb that I have sitting in the shipping box that apple sent me.

6. SteveAbootman macrumors 6502a

SteveAbootman

Glad you're enjoying the iPad OP. Good advice too - if people want to find a problem they will...

7. Trj thread starter macrumors newbie

Not 1st..I've had iphone 3g, iphone 4 etc...Just been waiting for the right time to get an iPad, specifically retina display. I pretty much could have written this advice to myself in years past, I'm extremely anal with my gadgets, car etc...I promised myself I'd just enjoy this device, so far so good.

8. Macclone macrumors 6502

Most people are anal, that is why. Or they don't own AAPL!:)