All iPads My first Review - iPad Air ThinShell with Apple Smart Cover

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Gandalf theGrey, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Gandalf theGrey macrumors newbie

Bought it for $3 introductory pricing plus shipping. Compared to iBlason’s backshell case at $16.95, I just saved a bunch.

http://www.amazon.com/Poetic-ThinShell-Partner-Manufacturer-Warranty/dp/B00CW1NBMO

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Instead of the full-body Apple Smart Case (sticker shock!), I’ve decided to go with the combination of the Apple Smart Cover with a back shell case. I found the cerfect complement to the Apple Smart Cover in the Poetic ThinShell. It snaps onto the back of the Air snugly, and because of the clear color I chose, it shows off the aluminum back of the Air. A minimum amount of the body is exposed in the gap between the Smart Cover and the ThinShell, but I am not worried about that. am really happy with my choice of this combo over the Smart Case. This gives me all-around scratch protection, while I have the option of taking off the Apple stand cover for when I need it or not. I’ll let the pictures do the rest of my talking.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You can’t go wrong with this case. Plus it is a significantly lower price you can find on a similar case from iBlason. I recommend this combo to anyone using the Smart Cover from Apple.

2. 3rdiguy macrumors 6502a

3rdiguy

Wish it had metal on the back to hold Smart Cover. That would be it!