My folders have a pink tint

Cody.cackler

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 12, 2013
I have a weird thing going on with my ios 7 beta. When I look at other people's screenshots there folders have a nice Greyish white tint, but my folders have a distinct pink tint to them that I hate. Anybody else having this issue, or know what's causing it. Changing the background makes no difference.

Attachments

kerrikins

macrumors 65816
Sep 22, 2012
Looking at it, I think it's because of your wallpaper. Look at the blur right behind the 'Games' folder - it's a similar colour, just the folder seems to be solidly that colour.

Try changing the wallpaper if you're not happy with what the folders are picking up.

Edit: If it's not changing, it's probably just buggy. Mine changes depending on my wallpaper.

Cody.cackler

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 12, 2013
Fixed it, Decided to just reinstall IOS 7 and it fixed the issue, must have been a problem when i first updated to IOS 7. Weird issue, but to be expected with a beta.

spartanrob

macrumors 6502
Aug 4, 2008
Just updated to Beta 3 and my folders are pink. didn't have a problem on Beta 2. Any one else? Reboot didn't solve

Erphern

macrumors 6502
Mar 6, 2013
UK
Are you being serious or just trolling? That'll return the phone to factory settings... :confused:
Serious. Mine had the pink tint too after applying the update OTA, so I wiped the phone and the pink tint was gone. Make of that what you will. *shrug*

kevingaffney

macrumors 6502a
Aug 17, 2008
Same problem here, a horrible brown in iPhone and equally horrible blue on iPad. Same background on each. Anyone found an easy fix as I don't feel like a fresh install

rnbgrilla

macrumors member
Jun 24, 2012
I have a weird thing going on with my ios 7 beta. When I look at other people's screenshots there folders have a nice Greyish white tint, but my folders have a distinct pink tint to them that I hate. Anybody else having this issue, or know what's causing it. Changing the background makes no difference.
That happens to me too, only when the photo has a lot of black & white,? Or a b&w photo in all, then it turns pink, but try useing another photo it goes back regular,

Nipz

macrumors 65816
Nov 1, 2006
UK
Mine have a blue tint... i have the stock image of the beach as my home screen. Maybe it picks a colour to tint the folders to make them easier to see? Always found beta 2 folders hard to see.