My free bumper shipped

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by rotlex, Jul 27, 2010.

1. rotlex macrumors 6502a

Just an FYI for anyone still wondering on these ship times. My original order, placed the day they announced it, said it would not ship until the end of August. I just got an e-mail from Apple stating my order shipped, and will be delivered by August 3rd. Cool news, but I probably won't even use the thing as I don't appear to have any reception issues, and really like the look of the naked phone. The only real reason I'm thinking of using it, is to help protect the back a bit when setting it down on certain surfaces.

2. tek210 macrumors regular

tek210

Same here. Was pleasantly surprised last night to see that it had shipped.

3. aerove macrumors 6502

aerove

yep.. mine shipped too.. it wasn't scheduled to ship till then end of august originally .. :D:D:D

4. pradeepgj macrumors member

same here...

Attached Files:

5. mcdj macrumors G3

mcdj

Great. Looks like we're going to see a separate thread for every bumper shipped. Damn you Twitter for giving everyone a false sense of importance.

6. rotlex thread starter macrumors 6502a

Yep, and always has to be someone to point that out. You paying for the bandwith, message board or anything else there chief?

7. mcdj macrumors G3

mcdj

No but I have limited time to browse the forums and it gets a little old having to wade through post after post of the exact same topic, especially when the exact same topic already exists on the page, and it's not really a topic at all; it's a tweet.

And since you seem to realize this, yet felt compelled to make yet another thread, it's that much more annoying.

8. PNutts macrumors 601

PNutts

The title, "My free bumper shipped" wasn't enough for you to skip it? And then you posted twice? Personally, I think it's old wading thru posts complaining about the posts.

To get back on topic, I received my free bumpers last week.

9. danno1769 macrumors member

My bumper shipped as well when it had an estimated delivery day of Sept 3

10. mcdj macrumors G3

mcdj

Well if just one person reads what I wrote and thinks, "yeah, actually maybe I should check if there's already a thread for the post I was going to make, and maybe starting a new one would be selfish and obnoxious.", then I'm happy.

11. rotlex thread starter macrumors 6502a

Ah OK, good...then I've filled my quota for annoying a random internet user who is annoyed by these types of threads, but spends lots of time posting in them. :D Have a great day!!!!!! :)

12. ToroidalZeus macrumors 68020

ToroidalZeus

13. onesweetearl macrumors member

atleast he's used the Internet since 2005 and knows correct forum etiquette. he wasn't being an ass just trying to direct you to the search function