my friends i need your advice on a few things

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Che Castro, Aug 29, 2010.

1. Che Castro macrumors 603

1- how can i use my iphone 4 & iphone 3G with my car stereo, my car has both CD player & cassette yes its old,i was using one of those cassette transmitter but the sound is horrible u can hear static

2- a good iphone 4 stand,one that can be use with both a case or naked iphone

3- iphone 4 car mount,if one comes with number 1 then forget this one

4- a house stereo that can be used with iphone 3G & 4 or just some nice speakers alone is fine,cause ill be using it for my ipod & pandora not for radio or clock

2. draz macrumors 6502a

Get an FM Transmitter. I like the Griffin RoadTrip ones because it charges the phone and has a nice sturdy stand to hold the iPhone. I use mine all the time to hold my iPhone in the car even if I am not using the FM Transmitter to listen to music.

There are many like this. But if you have a weak antenna then you might run into issues with static from time to time, it depends on your area. You will also need to turn the volume up louder than normal.

As for your 4th point, there are ton of products available. Bose makes some really expensive ones, but if you want cheaper ones then Sony makes about a dozen and more products which work fine with the iPhone. From small bedside clocks to large stereo speakers and even their home theater systems have iPhone support and you can listen to Pandora, Slacker, or whatever radio app you like on those speakers and it works and charges too. iHome is a really popular brand as well that you can check out, they make smaller audio systems at a reasonable price.

3. Che Castro thread starter macrumors 603

4. drexfish macrumors newbie

check out the Spiderpodium

Hey there this is for number three - I got the rec from anothe rpost and I love it. It cost me $20 direct from www.breffo.com it has eight legs and you can attach any phone including the iphone to just about anything else. I use it on my mirror in my car and in a vent on my wifes. Anyway worth looking at if you want a great car mount!

http://www.breffo.com

This pic si from thier website…

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://www.breffo.com/images/galblcar.JPG

5. Sulaco macrumors member

As for point 4 my vote goes to the Zeppelin by B&W. It is simply the finest sound possible. I compared it to the BOSE and it won hands down.