My full upgrade to IPhone 4 is no longer an option

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ratpackjj, Nov 2, 2010.

1. ratpackjj macrumors member

So I have a 3GS when that I got at launch. When the IPhone 4 came out I checked and I was eligible for a full upgrade for a $299 for the 32GB.

But sadly like many I wanted to wait for a white one.

However now when I check my eligibility it's priced at the early upgrade price at $499.

Anyone else heard of this happening?

Talk about adding salt.

2. Tito Georgie macrumors 6502

Tito Georgie

Call AT&T ?

Luckily I was able to use my full upgrade and my early upgrade. My iPhone 4 got stolen the one I payed $300 for 32GB. Then two weeks ago I used my early upgrade $400 for a 16GB.

Just call them they should add it back.

3. hbenitez09 macrumors regular

One of two things happened if your on a family plan someone took your upgrade when they got a new phone and signed the two-year agreement under your line therefore pushing back your eligibility. The other one would be that you down graded your monthly services therefore paying less for your services per month. Upgrades are affected by two things plain and simply monthly charges and payment history

4. Pink∆Floyd macrumors 68020

Pink∆Floyd

bet you feel salty right now

5. RoboCop001 macrumors 65816

You need a new username.

Actually I just checked online before coming here and Rogers is telling me I'm no longer eligible. Strange, since it said I was before and I have an iPhone 3G from when it first launched in Canada. Hmm... they also have a new pop-up box page though, so maybe it's just a glitch.

Damnit when are the Apple stores going to have iPhones! lol

Who has had luck going to the Yorkdale or Eatons Centre Apple stores after 5pm or on weekends and grabbing a locked 32GB iPhone 4?

6. ratpackjj thread starter macrumors member

I think it's a glitch. I used the upgrade check on the AT&T website (premier) and later looked at the Apple website.

Apple is telling me that I am eligible for the full upgrade :)