My Gallery to iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by AFPoster, Aug 26, 2008.

1. AFPoster macrumors 65816

Is there anyway to sync your "My Gallery" to your iPhone? I have done it once before but for some reason it wont do it again. Any suggestions?

2. AFPoster thread starter macrumors 65816

3. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

4. AFPoster thread starter macrumors 65816

My Gallery is the Gallery on you www.me.com account. When you login it's next to iDisk. You can create your own Gallery (I called it My Gallery) and added photos to it. I am trying to get them uploaded to my iPhone. Does that make sense?

5. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

You can't "sync" a MobileMe gallery over the air, but you can visit the gallery on the iPhone, by going to the URL of the gallery. Your galleries are viewable at gallery.me.com/yourusername. From there you can save individual photos to the iPhone, by tapping/holding your finger over a photo and selecting "save".

Alternately, if you've uploaded them to MobileMe, they should exist on your computer, no? Just sync them to the phone using iTunes.

6. msmith2112 macrumors 6502

msmith2112

7. dalvin200 macrumors 68040

if you physically want the photo's on your iPhone, then using iPhoto 08.. the gallery on me.com will sync to iPhoto, and then, when you dock your iPhone with iTunes, in the Photo's Tab, select the gallery you want to sync and it will copy the photo's onto your iPhone.

if you're not using iPhoto 08, then i'm assuming the photo's you put in the gallery are on your hard drive.
    in iTunes, when you sync your iPhone, select the folder that the photo's are in and this will also copy photo's onto your iPhone