my god MBPr with dGPU is so expensive in Europe

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by iPersian, Oct 22, 2013.

1. iPersian macrumors regular

the prices were not droppen i europe at all. This is a devastating for people like me who have little money but work with 3d and need a dGPU..

Im in Denmark. The prices are extreme in Norway too. Shame on you Apple.

2. priitv8 macrumors 68020

Did you check all the details? I had to convert DKK into Euro to understand your price, but I can say, it's now about €200 cheaper, because max conf early 2013 used to cost €2800 (20900 DKK).
    Besides dGPU, you'll get 16GB RAM, 512GB PCIe SSD, 2GB VRAM and 802.11ac! All for €200 less. That's not a good proposition?

3. safetravels macrumors newbie

The prices were absolutely dropped; you have to factor in the mid range cpu, 16gb of ram and 512gb ssd. If you did that BTO on the old configuration the price was about £120 (ie $200) more expensive. On top of that there are all the other upgrades, the most significant of which I think is the iris pro igpu. Nobody expected iris pro AND a 700 series card, it's an amazing deal by apple standards. Get a student discount if you can.

The only way this comes out worse for you is if you wanted 8 gigs of ram or a 256 ssd. Stop complaining lol.