My Great Fest and iPhone 5 Jailbreak speculation

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by ItouchMe, Jun 23, 2011.

1. ItouchMe macrumors regular

ItouchMe

Please forgive me if this was posted already, but I used MRoogle and didn't find a thread on this. On Sept 17th, the jailbroken community is getting together. Also, yesterday Joshua Hull speculated about an iPhone 5 jailbreak. Check it out. I think its cool.

My Great Fest News

Official Site

Once again, I did not see any threads on this so I really do apologize if there has been a recent thread. I know members here can flip out on people.

2. jaseone macrumors 65816

jaseone

As MuscleNerd pointed out any prediction about jailbreaking the next iPhone is demonstrating a loss of contact with reality and an overestimation of one's own competence or capabilities.

3. ItouchMe thread starter macrumors regular

ItouchMe

I definitely agree with you. It was a little TOO BOLD to predict any of this by p0sixninja

4. labman, Jun 23, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2011

labman macrumors 604

labman

We can bet there are plans to jb the I5 or 4GS or what ever it's called. I like it to called AK5 (Android Killer 5) :p And we can bet it will be discussed at The Great Fest. We can also bet Apple or Steve Jobs would love to stop the JB community. I'm going to bet they fail. (AGAIN)

5. ItouchMe thread starter macrumors regular

ItouchMe

This is amazing!^^^^

6. EvanLugh macrumors 68000

EvanLugh

*this*
    literally seconds after it was posted, some sites were saying "iphone 5 jailbreak to be demoed". The speculation and poor reporting around apple & jailbreaking is just beyond me.

7. ItouchMe thread starter macrumors regular

ItouchMe

I KNOW! If i have to see one more link to jailbreakme.com saying that its updated AND ALREADY out.. IM GONNA FLIP!:D:apple:

8. Benji222, Jun 23, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2011

Benji222 macrumors 65816

Benji222

Reading the back and forth on twitter was hilarious.... P0six is basing it on the fact that we will know the a5 is going to be used... But we still have no idea what the kernel is....

9. mustnotsleep macrumors 6502

Apple will try to prevent a jailbreak and they will fail miserably, that is the only thing that is certain. Why do they still bother?