Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

manowar

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 12, 2010
Apple have confirmed there is a fault with the bluetooth in the Mac Pro, this fault stops the Magic mouse from working 100%. I sorted the problem with a usb Bluetooth adapter :D

And Apple are now sending out other Hard Drive this time a Samsung.

so fingers crossed

gaspra

macrumors member
Aug 27, 2008
Apple have confirmed there is a fault with the bluetooth in the Mac Pro, this fault stops the Magic mouse from working 100%. I sorted the problem with a usb Bluetooth adapter :D

And Apple are now sending out other Hard Drive this time a Samsung.

so fingers crossed

Lucky you:), give credits to Apple support too! I don't know what happens
to your hard drive but several mac pros (latest gen) at my company
run really quiet. Maybe you have very sensitive ears? ;)

I was going to get the magic mouse for mac pro but now I decide not to, not worth the hassle I guess.

phaedarus

macrumors regular
Dec 27, 2008
This is indeed, a troll thread.

The OP is simply bragging about owning a Mac Pro under the pretense of having endured a tragedy with Apple's customer support services while feigning naivete about his good fortune.

Why else would he have filled out his gadget signature list while posting glory shots of his desktop?

Chances are also good that the story isn't even true to begin with. He probably paid full price for his Mac Pro and 24 inch display or bought them used.

manowar

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 12, 2010
This is indeed, a troll thread.

The OP is simply bragging about owning a Mac Pro under the pretense of having endured a tragedy with Apple's customer support services while feigning naivete about his good fortune.

Why else would he have filled out his gadget signature list while posting glory shots of his desktop?

Chances are also good that the story isn't even true to begin with. He probably paid full price for his Mac Pro and 24 inch display or bought them used.

This is 100% true. What would be the point of lying?
Plus i have posted about this before

franswa za

macrumors 6502a
Mar 24, 2010
south africa
Right then lets being,

I bought a Macbook Pro at the start of March this year, after 3 days i noticed the macbook was overheating and it was also getting slow. I took it back to my local store, they did lot's of test's, they told me it had a fault with the processor and that it had failed.
So i added the extra £50 and got the £969 imac 21", but this had a yellow screen and screen burn. So apple replaced this with £1250 21" imac free of charge.
So my new iMac 21" arrived only this had a yellow screen and a loud hard drive, so apple sent me other iMac 21" but this one had fault with the processor and yellow screen :(
So Apple offered me a 27" iMac i7
This one turned up after 3 weeks only to be dead on arrival :mad:

So Apple once again ordered other iMac 27" i7 with 12gb ram and 2 TB hard drive (free of charge), this was ok for about 2 weeks and then it started to over heat, i was also getting a lot of beach balls.
So i rang Apple up and told them i wasn't going to accept other iMac, So the upgraded me to Mac Pro with a 2TB hard drive and 24" apple led display (free of charge).
But this has now gone wrong :mad: (after just 4 days), the Magic Mouse won't stay connected and the hard drive is very loud.
I have to take to my local apple to store for them to check it out.

I tell you i have had enough of Apple now, all i want is a working computer:( This has been going for 5 months and i am sick of it
I just had to tell someone.

enjoy your MP 8 core, i got mine september last year....... fantastic machine, bear in mind that the MP has lots of perforations in font and back panels, and apparent noises are thus more pronounced, mine is equipped with a chatty hitachi HD which was fairly loud for the first few weeks.......got better after that.... i must admit that i sit 50cm away from the front of the machine...... i wouldn't worry too much about a slightly noisy HD

manowar

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 12, 2010
I emailed Steve Jobs a few days ago and today i got email back (not from Jobs).

you can see it on page 1

Inconsequential

macrumors 68000
Sep 12, 2007
How is that a horror story!? One of the best upgrades of all time.

The real horror story was the YEAR it took apple to sort the audio performance bug. What upgrades did I get for my year of troubles?

NOTHING.

Count your lucky stars TBQFH.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.