My Idea for an iPhone Nano/Mini

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Silverhawk, Nov 17, 2007.

1. Silverhawk macrumors member

Silverhawk

In theory if they want to make it smaller, the concept should be roughly like the Pantech Duo or the Helio Ocean. But they can make the screen stretch to the edge, make the number keypad flat like their new keyboards, as well as an actual full qwerty keyboard as that flat too. Again these keys would be actual keys not virtual keys. Oh yes have 3G!

2. nickspohn macrumors 68040

nickspohn

1) What is the point of having a nano iPhone if it doesn't have a screen worthy of being a touch screen, which would be pointless to have on a smaller phone.
    2) Everyone thinks 3G is the best thing. Why would Apple go for that. That's why iPhone 2 won't be out for at least until i say would be announced Jan 09, and released in the summer. That phone will have probably 4G.

I mean cmon. For Apple to have the people that already switch from their current iPhone to the new one, has to be worthy of the upgrade.

Oh...bigger space and 3G. Worth another $500 in my eyes.

3. Silverhawk thread starter macrumors member

Silverhawk

Again the reason for the small nano size is because most people want to carry something tiny and not obvious. But if they stretch the screen to the edge of the current third generation nano (only as an example) it would make a decent size screen.

Now as for the slide keyboards, I personally prefer having them separate unless they can truly have a full qwerty style with a num-pad like normal keyboards. :cool: