My IMac Experience is Different

Discussion in 'iMac' started by stockcerts, Nov 2, 2007.

1. stockcerts macrumors 65816

I have had my 20" iMac since for about two months now. This past Friday I installed Leopard. I guess I'm just lucky, but I'm not having all of the problems I'm reading about here. One of my co-workers has a new IMac and he hasn't had any issues either.

The occasional issue that I have experienced is my system suddenly shutting down. Some of the threads indicate this may be an issue with the additional memory I've installed.

2. lofight macrumors 68000

lofight

Many people also have good experiences, but it's only the one with bad that post, except you!! Good that someone makes a happy thread about his good experiences with his mac/osx. I'm also having a great time, only small things happen too me.

3. dschiller macrumors regular

Same here. I've got a 24' 2.4 GHz AlumiMac with 4GB of (OWC) RAM and it works flawlessly. No screen problems, no freezing issues, just plain OS X goodness:)

4. greatestash macrumors member

greatestash

Happy iMac

+1 from my side too!!!!

i just recently got iMac after leopard release and its really awsome. no freezing issues; no blue screen after updating to leopard; no problem at all. I love my new baby!!!!!!!